Downhill lessons (beginner - advanced - expert):
Minimum age: 8 y.o./ minimum level: be able to ride a mountain bike.
• Beginner: I can ride a mountain bike, but I have little or no experience riding on downhill tracks.
• Advanced: I am a regular downhill mountain biker, I am able to jump drops of more than 1 m high, and I can ride on almost any tracks.
• Expert: I am a strong downhill mountain biker, I am confident riding all type of terrain, including large drops (2m +), in any weather condition.
Enduro guided tours (advanced - expert):
Minimum age: 15 / minimum level: advanced (MTB)
• Advanced: I am a regular endure/downhill mountain biker, and I can ride on almost any tracks.
• Expert: I am a strong endure/downhill mountain biker, I am confident riding all type of terrain, in any weather condition.
Locations• Booking and payment to be made at the Téléverbier desk in Médran.
• Meeting 15 minutes before the lesson/tour start, in front of the Médran Café (on the Place Médran), at the "Meeting Point" sign.
Cancellation policy• The lessons/tours take place in any weather condition, except in case of storm. If the lesson/tour is cancelled by the Verbier bikeschool, it is fully refunded.
• Bookings have to be made at least 24 hours in advance !
• Freeride or downhill bikes compulsory for the downhill lessons !
• Full suspension enduro/all-mountain bikes ONLY (no cross-country bikes) for the enduro guided tours !